KM 4000 - Cuffs for feet
Stainless steel cuffs for hands and feet are sold with four keys included. Production of handcuffs is strictly determined in accordance with the recommendations of the National Police Headquarters. Designing our handcuffs, we drew from the experience of NPH to create a product that meets all requirements. Our cuffs are refined in every detail.
Our leg cuffs have the following characteristics:
- Our ankle cuffs are fast, efficient and very easy to deploy around the ankles of restrained criminals.
- They are very highly durable. Providing secure restraint of suspects and resistance against escape;
- They consist of two identical clamps connected by armored chain length of 42cm, fixed by a rotary coupling to the body clamp;
- They have a structure consisting of steel clamps with double ratcheted closing-locking mechanism and a movable clamp-rack;
- They have a locking mechanism on both clamps, which allows you to block the rack in any place, but not to tighten too much on individuals and additionally secured against escape - the stem of the key to be pressed fully into the lock and turned to release;
- Ankle cuffs are designed so that with proper use they will not cause abrasions and injuries;
- The set has two keys for opening and closing the ankle cuffs and to lock and unlock the rack.
- A product made entirely of stainless steel, as a result, no toxic impact on the body. The clamps do not have galvanized coatings.
- Weight of about 490 g.
- Ankle cuffs able to withstand a tensile force applied to 1000N (force applied in the plane of the clamp, a second clamp mounted in a holder). Ankle cuffs do not deform, after the strength test cuffs retain all properties.
- Ankle cuffs withstand applied bending force at bracket to 500 N (brace mounted in the holder from the mounting chain connecting buckles, the force applied perpendicular to the plane of the clamp on the end opposite to the place of chuck). Ankle cuffs after the test are not deformed.
Go back to the list
In 2011 the Military Centre for Standarization, Quality and Codification provided us with NATO Comercial and Goverment Entity Code NCAGE: 2034H.
We have assigned to NATO Stock Number Jaw handcuffs - NSN (NATO Stock Number)