KM 4500 - Feet and Hands Cuffs
Stainless steel cuffs for hands and feet are sold with four keys included.
Our stainless steel cuffs are a unique product of in comparison with this type of products from abroad. They are characterized by a wider span opening at the wrists and ankles than their foreign counterparts. This modification is the result of consultation with and demand from security services in our country. At the design stage we have paid special attention to the larger span on the wrists because the handcuffs abroad are much smaller, which do not fit the wrists of criminals in our country.
Our handcuffs have the following characteristics:
- Our handcuffs are fast, efficient and very easy to engage and release on the wrist which allows for a smooth apprehension of criminals.
- They are very durable. Preventing persons restrained from unfettered freedom via use of force;
- The structure consists of the same two brackets connected by armored chain, fixed by a rotary coupling to the body clamps the wrist;
- The structure consists of a steel clamps with double ratcheted closing-locking mechanism and a movable clamp-rack;
- There are locking mechanisms on the both wrist clamps. As a result, locking racks are possible in any place so as not to clamp too tightly on persons wrists or to overcome. In addition, also to protect against unlocking - the stem of the key must be pressed fully into the lock and turned in the lock to release;
- Handcuffs are designed so that with proper use they will not cause abrasions and injuries;
- The set has two keys for opening and closing the handcuffs and to lock and unlock the rack.
- Our handcuffs are very resistant to deformation, able to withstand a tensile force applied at 2300 N (force applied in the plane of the clamp, a second clamp mounted in a holder). Handcuffs not deform, after the strength test the cuffs retain all properties.
- Resistance to bending forces applied at the bracket 500 N (buckle attached to the holder by the fixing side chain connecting the buckle, the force applied perpendicular to the plane of the clamp at its end opposite to the place of the chuck). Handcuffs after the test are not deformed.
Our leg cuffs have the following characteristics:
- Our ankle cuffs are fast, efficient and very easy to deploy around the ankles of restrained criminals.
- They are very highly durable. Providing secure restraint of suspects and resistance against escape;
- They consist of two identical clamps connected by a armored chain length of 20-45cm, fixed by a rotary coupling to the body clamp;
- They have a structure consisting of steel clamps with double ratcheted closing-locking mechanism and a movable clamp-rack;
- They have a locking mechanism on both clamps, which allows you to block the rack in any place, but not to tighten too much on individuals and additionally secured against escape - the stem of the key to be pressed fully into the lock and turned to release;
- Ankle cuffs are designed so that with proper use they will not cause abrasions and injuries;
- The set has two keys for opening and closing the ankle cuffs and to lock and unlock the rack.
- A product made entirely of stainless steel, as a result, no toxic impact on the body. The clamps do not have galvanized coatings.
- Weight of about 490 g.
- Ankle cuffs able to withstand a tensile force applied to 1000N (force applied in the plane of the clamp, a second clamp mounted in a holder). Ankle cuffs do not deform, after the strength test cuffs retain all properties.
- Ankle cuffs withstand applied bending force at bracket to 500 N (brace mounted in the holder from the mounting chain connecting buckles, the force applied perpendicular to the plane of the clamp on the end opposite to the place of chuck). Ankle cuffs after the test are not deformed.
Handcuffs have an armored chain with a length of approximately 4 cm.
Ankle cuffs have an armor chained with a length of approximately 42cm.
Anastomosis between the handcuffs and ankle cuffs have an to armored chain with a length of approximately 90cm.
Go back to the list
It is possible to customize chains with lengths to suite the customer's requirement.
With each set restraints (hands-legs) we included four keys.
In 2011, the Military Centre for Standardization, Quality and Codification gave us NATO Entity Code: NATO Comercial and Government Entity Code NCAGE: 2034H.
We were assigned to the handcuffs Jaw NATO Stock Number - NSN (NATO Stock Number)